I have a confession to make.
I may have finally reached the age when the urge to collect Tupperware items is simply irresistible. I used to wonder why my mother collected them. Now, here I am and I know the feeling. 😁
However, I must say that when I started browsing for what items to get, I was overwhelmed.
There are plenty of colors, models, and collections to choose from.
I Google for some ideas, and one of the most suggested items to get was the Wonderlier Bowl Set. Get to know more about them after the jump.
Excerpt from the Tupperware webpage:
The original and best-selling Tupperware® bowl since 1946.
These all-purpose bowls with airtight seals have been a Tupperware® favorite for more than 70 years! You'll soon see why these nesting bowls with lids are a cook's best friend, allowing you to prep, serve, store, and transport in one 3-piece set.Perfect for preparing, serving, and storing foods in the refrigerator and even taking on the go. The leakproof seals lock in the freshness and flavor of your favorite foods, and a large tab makes removing the seals a breeze —even for small hands. A textured interior in the bowls resists scratches from mixing or whisking while a smooth exterior makes them easy to clean.
Salads, desserts, marinating, rehydrating, defrosting, proofing... so many things are a snap with this set.
And when you're not using them, these all-purpose bowls nest for simple storage.Our Wonderlier® Bowl Set is so versatile, you'll wonder how you did without it.
Here's a closer look at what I got.
First up is this pastel pink Wonderlier Bowl, the biggest one in the set. It can hold up to 1.7 liters or 7 cups. I can imagine using this for mixing salads or pancake batter.

The medium-sized one comes in this lovely pastel yellow color. It can hold up to 1.1 liters or about 4 1/2 cups. I can use this for serving soups or other saucy dishes at home.

And last but not the least, this cutie in pastel green is something I can also use for serving or storing some leftovers. The capacity is 775 ml or about 3 1/4 cups.
They all come with lids that seal up tight and make them leak-free.Look how they nest when not in use. That way we can save space when storing them.


When I checked the Tupperware US website, I saw that the prices range from $ 14.00 to $ 40.00 for a Wonderlier Bowl Set, depending on the sizes. Converted to Philippine Pesos, that's anywhere from 800.00 to 2,500.00
I ordered this set from Shopee, and it cost me about 600.00 Philippine Pesos. This is definitely a steal!
The condition is brand new and I'm glad that they are perfect and are scratch-free!
I'm definitely happy with this purchase because I know that I will be able to use this on many different occasions. I plan to grow my Tupperware collection in the future, and this is certainly a good first buy. The core in my collection, so to say.
If you have your own Tupperware collection too, I hope we can connect and follow this blog of mine.
xo,
caRissa 🪷


0 comments